As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has reached pandemic levels, companies of all sizes and in all industries face myriad impacts to business operations and the health and well-being of employees.
To help clients navigate these new challenges, including the unpredictability of any outbreak-related business disruption, Kelley Drye has compiled a free resource center to help businesses navigate this uncertain environment.
Check it out for articles, webinars, and blog posts that cover a range of topics, including the following:
- Legal exposure due to business interruptions and unsatisfied contracts, including counsel on contractual obligations, especially for significant business concerns.
- Supply chain disruptions that are impacting the manufacture of consumer goods forcing manufacturers to seek alternative product sources that meet U.S. consumer regulations.
- All types of employment issues, including how to communicate to your employees, managing affected employees, remote work policies, privacy of record and employee travel, among other pressing issues.
- Evaluating disruptions to trading and markets, M&A/corporate transactions, commercial contracts, corporate governance (contingency planning for annual meetings) and disclosures for publicly traded companies.
- Monitoring the federal government’s efforts to address these issues, as well as emerging issues that businesses may face.
We are updating the COVID-19 Resource Center as events unfold so check back regularly.